While our cutting boards are sturdy and long-lasting, they are made out of natural wood and do require some care to preserve their original appearance. To make things as easy as possible for you, each of our boards can come with a care sheet that can be printed with your company logo.
Wood cutting boards are tough and durable. The natural beauty of wood will add to the decor and appeal of any kitchen. However, natural wood cutting boards do require some special care. It isn't time consuming or difficult, and if your customer maintains their wood cutting boards as they use them; the wood boards will last for many years.
There are a few guidelines that need to be followed when storing wood cutting boards. In order for the boards to remain in pristine condition until they are delivered to your customers, it’s best that they are stored treated.
The cutting boards also need to be stored in a temperature controlled environment, were it is not too dry, damp or humid. It’s also best to avoid direct sunlight as UV rays can discolor the wood. If these simple guidelines are followed, you will ensure long-lasting high quality wood cutting boards without any disruptions in your inventory.
• Cutting boards should be treated weekly. We highly recommended treating them with the mineral oil/beeswax recipe we have in our product care sheet
• Wipe down the hardwood cutting board as quickly as possible after use with a damp lightly soapy cloth and then wipe dry with a hand towel
• Never place these boards under a heat lamp
• Hardwood cutting boards are not dishwasher safe
• Hardwood boards should never be exposed to excess water or submerged in water
To receive wholesale pricing, the minimum order requirement is 20 cutting boards of one of our cutting board models listed below. Most models can be ordered in either Maple or Walnut and some are available in Cherry wood.
To receive wholesale pricing, the minimum order requirement is 20 cutting boards.